Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Solid Moment

I have no words
Words will come.
Words fill my head, my heart fills with tears.
my eyes with pain, my conscious with her memory and then the words come.
The art that has always inspired me, in remembrance of her beauty- of the most true kind- keeps me moving, and thinking, and wanting to live more fully, more passionately.
Without her- I am not me. Without us, There are no words to offer a broken heart, a kindred soul, a burning flame, a love so deep, only words in writing with paper and pen with intricate letters, spellings and curves of dots and lines- would make it suffice. Would keep the art she lived for alive, the passion, the drive, the intensity to gain a knowledge of that desire and a mind waiting to be fulfilled, wanting and insisting to enrapture. It will stay within us. It will be ours, something I know bringing comfort -that you knew what it was like , it is now ours. For the same kind of pens and books of empty papers were also yours - They wont become a has been as long as I remember the flame, it will go on. When I think there is no more to give- the words amazingly start to flow - to no avail, in not knowing where they come from my hand wont stop moving and writing, something it never thought it could do. Just as I thought I was about to give up, she pushes and I feel her here with me and she is here telling me to live. She is strong writing these words for me, and the tears don't stop, and the flow keeps going and I am scared because I don't know where they are coming from, and the pain and hunger in my stomach is curling now but I am told to ignore it and keep fulfilling. One day, just one day...
The power that is in those words start to subside and the passion remains. It is a command I cannot ignore. I will keep going for her, and for me. It will be. It is meant, and I surrender..to you.
Thank you.

6 comments:

floreta said...

beautiful. good to keep your spirit inspired.. and to keep going.

Anonymous said...

They'll come back to you as they always do..what's more..I think words came through this post beautifully :)

MY said...

Thank you both. I dont know how it came out. But that was the point. It was just a moment of inspiration. - As if it didnt come from me... I felt.

Anonymous said...

words... are only words... and your words.. do take my heart away :)
hugs

Marissa said...

this is beautiful. your words are perfect and heartfelt and beautiful.

thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Wow!

This is amazingly well written :)

Don't worry or think about where the words are comming for; they are magical!