Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Question

1. Who is from Calgary that continues to visit my blog? who are you mystery person?

2. Why are Ramen noodles so addictive? And resees peanut butter cups? and dark chocolate? Why are all the good/ bad but yummy things in life so bad for you?

3. How many people that are not at work do get up in the morning as if they were going to work? How many people in the world are sleeping in?

4. Has President Obama grayed? How cool is he really? is he really going to put 3.4 million people back to work?

5. How can KC weather go from single digits to 60-70 degrees in one day?

6. In an alcoholics life, is their consumption the root of evil?

* I have better questions to ask, more to come later. *
In the meantime,here is an updated version of my kitten Bastian.





Goodnight.

4 comments:

Errant Gosling said...

I have no answers for most of these. For number 6, I'd say it can be, but need not be. There is plenty of evil to go around.

Anonymous said...

Hiya MY!
So you have a reader from Calgary? I have a couple of readers that check everyday and I don't know who they are either...
Ramen...yes! Chicken flavoured!
Bastian is looking great, you must be an awesome mum who's keeping him handsome :D

Anonymous said...

Hey M

Technically Dark Chocolate is healthy (dioxins etc etc) :D Ofcourse, that comes from a chocoholic (They would send me into a chocolate detox camp if they could :D)

I would go a step further and say that Obama seems to have aged. Unfortunately he wont be able to put even half those people back into emploment (sorry to say that). It's not in his control.

I love the look of your cat - he seems badass! :D

Marissa said...

oh, these are great questions!

obama has grayed!