Sunday, February 22, 2009

Looking Great

***Attn: Person from Calgary, please step forward and introduce yourself. I see you visit me everyday. ***

This is an attempt to find clarity through writing. Do you ever wonder if its something you ate, or the person you are talking to, or the thoughts in your head -- that keep you from feeling normal? - On any given day?

Today is one of those days. I cant put my finger on it, but something is just not right.

I cant shake it. Hopefully, it wont last. Someone distract me with something concrete to read maybe- put me back in my place in the world? Life is a strange phenomena, and going off of my last post, you- the reader may be able to understand what goes on in my head. This may have something to do with it.

My procrastination is my worst enemy. Its like the big elephant in the room. I need to confront him- and slap him in the face, ordering him to get out.

Ill go for a coffee. Ill take a walk. Ill read a book. Ill continue to write in the face of my unwillingness to focus on one particular "thing"

Peace.
MY

4 comments:

Errant Gosling said...

For me, it's usually the thoughts in my head. Get out in the fresh air, and see some stars. That helps me.

Anonymous said...

I can't see why it's so complicated for you, you're usually so determined when it comes to doing things, anyway..you go and finish what you need to...the world won't stop and neither will your head...(which is funny since I seem to be giving you the piece of advice I'm usually given :P)

Razzer said...

I wud hv written a lot on this...but I reailsed U had unwittingly already summed it all up that I had to say, in one mere word that comes at the very end of ur post..jus before ur name.
Figure it out urself.
This happens to everyone btw..No sweat.. Proves ur only human.
Anand. :-)

Anonymous said...

You know, sometimes actually sitting still does the trick! :)

Different people concentrate in different ways - but the one thing about concentration is to stay focused on what you are doing. It totally isnt easy at first, but you have to stay at it to really see it through!