Friday, December 12, 2008

Vexed and Perplexed

Because so often there are many many topics that I wish to blog about, but never seem to remember, I'm going to post another one of my listed ramblings of thoughts that come to mind without even thinking. This is a clear way to organize my thoughts and possibly give me focus on the topics that are overwhelming my mind recently.

1. Staying at home with a cuddly cat and being with your own company is the happiest kind of happy.

2. I dont think the show Frasier is really that funny.

3. I wish I had cable. But then remember that it would consume a very unhealthy part of my existence.

4. I really dont know how it is already Dec. 13, 2008.

5. I am slowly gaining a new obsession with vintage home decorating.

6. My kitten is the cutest I have ever owned. Seriously. I wont go into detail.

7. Im still trying to find focus.

8. Im tired of entertaining

9. P Diddy is the most cocky conceited man I have ever heard speak. Watch his last interview with Jimmy Kimmel.

10. I really want to try those new M&M Premiums. Do you think they will be all that different?

Can you decipher what im doing? Yea- me neither. Gosh I'm so much smarter than this...

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I loooove kittens! And cats of course, my sweet Henry (who is a girl, and named after King Henry .. silly) is pregnant. Breaks my heart because she is such a princess but some cute little kids will have some darn precious kittens soon. : )

MY said...

Aw! Congratulations! What a miracle .. :) precious . cute ones.... with closed eyes, and little legs. :p

Alexandreena said...

I'd say try the M&M's. There are few days so terrible that a bag of male M&M's won't make better for me.

Anonymous said...

needed districts biking occurrence henry nail tempted project extensions pierre poorly
semelokertes marchimundui