Sunday, November 16, 2008

Coffee Dreams

Im starting new. Its been a long time coming. I have been waiting on this chance for a while now. The chance to write uninhibited.

There is only so much you can hide from the world, and im slowly learning that I cant censor the truth about my existence separate and apart from my identity that I was born with.

Ive realized that to shed parts of you that make you an individual - slowly takes you closer to learning about what you really love and who you are apart from society... expectations.... crap.

Im settling, moving and trying to establish myself. Oman days are over, and I feel back in my element :)

love ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Firstly - i'm so glad that I found your blog - I have lived in the reqion around you for a long time, so it's nice to read an english blog from an arabs perspective (that doesn't sound quite right.... :D)

Are you moving to the States? (I haven't read past the first 2 posts as yet... :) )

Miss Merry said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. so you've worked in a hotel? then you know how crazy it can be!!

as for the media thing, it is definitely a tough industry to get in to but once you're in, i think it's a lot easier to find jobs. my ad assistant job definitely sucked but i learned a lot too so that's good i guess.

hopefully when i move to chicago i'll have better luck!

good luck with the job search!! keep me posted. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you achieve all your goals! Seems you have great plans..:D
btw...one day..I'll sew a worm and send it by FedEx..just remind me :D