Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Skinny Redhead

Have you ever started your day with a very clear vision of your goals, the next thing your know its 2 o’clock and you feel defeated? I have been dealing with issues of discipline since I was ten years old.

I have made so many lists and put them in so many places. I have books upon books of journals and notebooks and post its and magazines. Sometimes I buy them just so I can look at them. (I have a pair of impossible shoes that are never worn, but make me happy just by looking at them.)

I’m not a fan of anything colored or sparkly, lately. All the journals at Barnes and Noble make me sick. So I go for the plain black. All the time. Its like those stupid lap tops with colors and designs all over the front. Do we need to have self expression riddled all over things that weren’t meant for means of self expression? It’s a computer! Are you that desperate that even your computer has to be flailing with “look at me?” Leave it to its use, and use your clothes, or your choice in music or art for self expression.

I started speaking about distractions in efforts to get me focused. Sometimes you need to see it in writing before you realize how pathetic you are.

Ok, goal achieved. Next topic:

My biography for all my new 20SB friends. For all of my old readers who don’t know what 20SB is, you wont need to read my next entry  Unless of course, you are a fan. Yea- I can be full of it too.

Kisses!

1 comment:

Alexandreena said...

That's why I wear "boring" clothing. I really don't need the ass of my jeans to tell you all that much about my personality (sparly! embroieered flower!)