Monday, June 9, 2008

Television Rules the Nation

I am at a point when I know that no matter what your environment dictates. You ALWAYS have a choice. It is a choice to succeed. It is a choice to make money.It is a choice to be happy. and making bad choices- is also a bad choice.

I had been very unhappy here. Without the bad days, a person doesnt get to have an inside view of themselves. Life can force you to evaluate yourself and your environment. Im not the type to settle- take chances, break the rules and your life becomes so much more rewarding and fulfilling.

There is a difference between being obnoxious and rebellious. Putting the two together can only make a person more miserable. We cant deny what kind of world we live in. A mature person who is rebellious for his benefit has taken the time of his bad days and transformed it into something good by making wise and smart choices.

Have faith, love yourself, and keep moving forward.(not backwards) :p

Always,
M

1 comment:

HARI said...

I understand your struggle. I hate my job and im working to make my life better. I have always felt that as long as you move foward then everything will work out for the better. You will not be at the same job for the rest of your life so it will not be that bad. just hang in there i belive in you. You are a smart and beautiful girl i know you will make it. holla back