Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ

Michael Jackson died today. I feel completely inspired, yet so sad.

This day is symbolic in so many ways, but just yet another reminder of how precious, valuable, and fragile life really is.

I hope you take these tragic deaths (Farah Fawcett, McMahon...) as a catalyst to propel you to take the time to ask yourself, what you really want to live for, and how you want to be remembered.

No matter how invincible or immortal we thought he was - his time came, and just as no one could have predicted it- we cant do the same for our own. Inevitable.

I made a true prayer for MJ today. I know he is having a dance party in heaven now.

The End for him. but not for you.

live love laugh.

...
my

1 comment:

Americanising Desi said...

i didnt quite get the news until i was at work...

but truly speakin it hasnt effected me in anyway :S