Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Destinys Destination

I had a dream a very long time ago that this would happen.

I cant explain the exact details, but something tells me that this was all known, and meant to be.

I remember vaguely where I was, and how unexpected the whole scene was. No one knew what to say, but I was incredibly happy. It didn't matter to me that others would be shocked or surprised at what they found out to be my destiny. They soon realize they had to accept it as reality.

The world doesn't always turn and work the way we imagine it to be when we are young. Almost every one of you can look back on the past five years and never expect that anything you thought at the time, would turn out completely different. All of our decisions and delusions change based on the way the world moves us. We can never, ever predict it- or control it entirely. The small choices we make each day turn into the status of your life- right now. Is the divine really involved. Who really knows anyway. Faith.

My head has a numbing feeling inside it, that will not shake with rest. Its the brink of intensity. The feeling you get when you know your mind has had just about enough. At some point, it will come crashing down. Into you... or into someone else. In their arms, or via technology. What would we do without our individual and unique coping mechanisms? I'm sure we can all learn from each other. No one can do it all alone.

In the movie, Into the Wild
, He realizes in the end- Happiness is not real until it is shared.

Whatever mine or your circumstance, I hope there will always be people in your life that will be happy for you, and with you.

Love...
MY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I wish you the same! It's good when we have friends that are always there for us..and that get as thrilled as we do for things that make us happy.

Marissa said...

You always seem to say exactly what I'm thinking!!!! I've also recently been pondering how life really does not turn out the way we envisioned, but that we just go with it, and have faith.

Anonymous said...

where you been?
long time i saw you at my blog at least :)

well you are thinking what i had a little while ago.
but now i think i have the key and i knw most stuff :)