Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Alive!

Its almost three weeks since I have posted. I feel like its such a long time. Not writing regularly goes against my nature. As if something feels missing.

Strangely, I dont know what to write about. I'll be really honest and admit to the fact that I dont want to try and think about what im writing in my blog. I realize its public and at times have become paranoid about what I put out there.

Im sure most bloggers have thought of this. Hence, remained anonymous.

Its not my intention to talk about my life in a blog. How many people really care what you do in a day? Im bored of those blogs. But I still do it.. as I am now, moreso writing about my thoughts.

Im honestly just catching a cold and am not in my creative zone to write. I just had to update though.

peace

5 comments:

Errant Gosling said...

I know what you mean. I try to avoid simply recapping what's happened to me. Then again, what happens to me is necessarily most of my material. It's a hard balance to strike.

I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure creativity will return with health.

Anonymous said...

Ah, so that's why you haven't been blogging lately...well, hope that when the cold dies, creativity comes back :D

Marissa said...

i know this feeling so well! i don't want to write boring posts about what i did, or do, everyday. and sometimes the creative juices simply aren't flowing. that's ok. like everything does in life, it will ebb and flow. the creativity will return. :)

Anonymous said...

been agesssssssssssssssssss!!! hope you are feeling better!
:)

Anonymous said...

I know about the anonymity thing - it drives me cuckoo, but then I did the math...

6.5 billion people on this planet, even if 10% of the population (650 million) have access to the internet, and 1% of those people do anything more than checking emails - well it leaves you with 6.5 million. Considering I dont know more than 100 people, I think I can work with the odds that 1 in 65,000 people will know me :D

Saying that, you are a journalist, you write - thats what you do, so dont get freaked out by who can find out what!

Look forward to something from you soon! :)